Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I've Stepped Over the Line...AGAIN!


"Also is not good for a person to be without knowledge."  Proverbs 19:2

You know those times you begin to walk through something and you become very aware that you will NOT EVER be the same?  You know that as you have chosen this, thing, let's call it and because you have chosen it you can never go back to who you used to be, and you can never go back what you used to do.  Well here I AM standing (well I am actually sitting on a chair at a table) in front of you shouting to the masses...

I CAN NEVER BE THE SAME!!!

I have had many moments of realizing this, sitting in a prayer room as God shows me a picture of something that I later find out has happened in the news over in Egypt...in that moment....CHANGED. That moment was the realization that I have found something worth dying for, a God far bigger and better than I ever could have imagined.  I had stepped over the line of mediocre Christianity.  Immediately following this moment a friend comes and pray for me and says that the Lord has marked you as a Firebrand of Holiness.  WHOA!!!  Yeah something happened on that day.  My life was the Lord's, He could do anything He wanted to me, so that He could anything He wanted through me.  It was a done deal, sealed and marked HIS!!!

I have again come to another line this week.  As many of you know, I am participating in a school about Biblical Foundation and Apologetics.  This weeks lecture has been about the state of the world.  We are not being informed of all of this to scare us, but to bring us to the place where we know the only answer is Jesus.  As I watch this movie on radical Islam I am weeping as I was the deception and lies ruin the lives of millions of people.  Lord, I am one person how can I help?  How can one girl help to shift the nations?  

I must decide that the Truth that I hold on to, is the only truth, there can be no other.  

I must no longer sit back with my head in the sand hoping that someone else will speak up.  I must live my life in accordance with the Scripture and as Linz said yesterday let the Spirit bring transformation in my life.  I must be transformed and then the spheres can be.  The enemy is so good at sneaking in silly lies in every area of our lives.  And so many we have come to believe as truth.  In this last week and a half I have been exposed to lies that are rocking my world.  They are opening my eyes to a greater need for truth!  My heart has been stirred to love and know Jesus, but more than that, to know Jesus with my mind, to look back in history and see that it's repeating itself.  I no longer desire to be a Christian asleep at the wheel, holding the truth that could solidify foundations of the world in my hands.  The Word of Truth and a life lived led by the Spirit exposes us to the line in the sand....I've stepped over, you wanna come?  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...